Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bacon Valentine's Day Gifts

The divisive holiday that is known as Valentine's Day will be upon us this week.  Some people hate it (all guys and single girls) and some people love it (girls in a relationship).  I can't say I get sucked up into the Valentine's Day hype.  I don't expect a gift or anything elaborate.  I'm normally pretty busy around this time of year so I always told Chris a night of relaxing on the couch with pizza and wine was what I wanted. 

That being said, we don't plan on getting each other gifts.  However, if you plan on getting that special someone a gift and haven't done it yet, I've got a few ideas for you and yes, they involve bacon.

First, who wouldn't want a lovely bouquet of bacon.  If this doesn't scream love then I don't know what does.  This would be way better than an actual bouquet of flowers.  Not that I don't like the smell of flowers but the smell of bacon trumps flowers any day.  Plus, you can eat the bacon and the flowers just die.



This isn't exactly bacon but it is brief, I mean beef jerky which is in the same family of awesomeness.  This is even a do it yourself homemade gift and that is true love.  Edible meat underwear, Pinteresters, eat your heart out on this one.


For the fitness enthusiast, this Pork Belly Fitness shirt will be right up their alley.  I got myself one and love it!  Bacon and squats is where it's at!  There's several different styles and colors to choose from. 


For all the love birds out there, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.  For everyone else, I suggest making bacon and you'll instantly feel better.  For myself, I will be coaching a basketball game that night but I have some dinner plans for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment