Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Still Here!

So this is sadly my first post of 2012.  I have been seriously slacking in the blogging department.  I don't have a good excuse either.  Just been lazy about it I guess.  I've posted a few food pics on Facebook but that's about it.  For anyone who may actually read this I still plan on posting about bacon, food, and other random topics that come to mind.  So I just wanted to do a quick post this morning.

Chris is out bird hunting on this blustery morning so I just had to worry about me for breakfast.  Luckily, when I peeked in the fridge there were two slices of bacon and two eggs left.  Close call! So I fried up the bacon and eggs for breakfast along with a half an avocado.  All the yummy fat, and yes they are healthy fats, should keep me full and energized for quite awhile.  Which is good because I've got some major cleaning to do around the house today.


I hope everyone has a great Sunday!  If you are watching football, go Forty Niners and Ravens!  I'm actually a Patriots fan but both of those teams have former Washburn Ichabod players playing and I think it would be pretty neat for them to play each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment