Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On the Blog Bandwagon

So I've decided to hop on the blog bandwagon.  That's right, I've got a blog and I can say whatever I want.  The title of this blog is named after a beloved food of mine, bacon, but that doesn't mean all the posts will be about bacon.  Most posts will probably be a lot about food in general, with some nutrition and fitness thrown in, or whatever random topic suits my fancy for the day.  My blog just might be like a box of bacon wrapped chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

It is a little ironic that I've decided to create a blog.  For one, I've always voiced my displeasure about writing.  So much, I still have about half of my thank you's to write from the wedding over three months ago.  So if you are waiting on your thank you, I haven't forgotten about you, just putting you off!  =)  Maybe, however, that I'm just big-headed enough I think people might actually want to read what I have to say, or of the food I take pictures of.  I have posted pictures on Facebook of food I've made so figured I would transfer it over to a blog and talk a little bit about it.  Hopefully, I don't bore anybody too much.

Also, please don't mind me continuously changing the design and background.  It is definitely not my forte but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment